Black Mountain has been called the "Front Porch of Western North Carolina," and anyone who has had a chance to visit this beautiful area knows why. Its relaxed atmosphere and idyllic location make this a perfect mountain town for residents of all ages.
With a population just under 8,000, Black Mountain is a quaint yet vibrant community; great local restaurants, a festive music scene, and numerous recreational options cause people from across the country to fall in love with the area.
The majestic Blue Ridge mountains, covered with rhododendron and mountain laurel, serve as a picturesque backdrop, amplifying the impressive array of real estate in Black Mountain.
Popular Black Mountain Property Searches:
- All Listings 450+
- Land 280+
- Homes with Views 70+
- Log Homes 10+
- Condos & Townhomes 450+
- Black Mountain Homes 140+
- Black Mountain Cabins 10+
- Laurel Ridge Homes <10
- Laurel Ridge Land 20+
- High Cliffs 10+
- The Ridge at Black Mountain Estates <10
- Ridge at Black Mountain Estates Lots <10
- Ridgecrest Homes <10
- Ridgecrest Land <10
- Village of Cheshire Homes <10
- Village of Cheshire Land <10
- Gated Communities 140+
- Income-Producing Properties 10+
- Commercial Properties 10+
- Short Sales 450+