Black Mountain has been called the "Front Porch of Western North Carolina," and anyone who has had a chance to visit this beautiful area knows why. Its relaxed atmosphere and idyllic location make this a perfect mountain town for residents of all ages.
With a population just under 8,000, Black Mountain is a quaint yet vibrant community; great local restaurants, a festive music scene, and numerous recreational options cause people from across the country to fall in love with the area.
The majestic Blue Ridge mountains, covered with rhododendron and mountain laurel, serve as a picturesque backdrop, amplifying the impressive array of real estate in Black Mountain.
Popular Black Mountain Property Searches:
- Black Mountain Real Estate 400+
- Land 280+
- Homes with Views 60+
- Log Homes <10
- Black Mountain Homes 100+
- Condos & Townhomes <10
- Black Mountain Cabins <10
- Laurel Ridge Homes 10+
- Laurel Ridge Land 20+
- The Ridge at Black Mountain Estates <10
- The Ridge at Black Mountain Estates (Lots) <10
- Ridgecrest Homes <10
- Ridgecrest Land <10
- Village of Cheshire Homes <10
- Village of Cheshire Land 10+
- Homes in Gated Communities <10
- Income-Producing Properties <10
- Commercial Properties 10+
- Short Sales <10