When selling a property, getting the highest price possible is the Number 1 thing on everyone's mind. However, there are a few steps before closing that final deal and taking your check to the bank.
Questions? Call GreyBeard Realty and Rentals Today
Here's a general guide for the selling process:
1. Connect with a real estate agent
Our GreyBeard agents will provide you with a listing presentation, information on the marketing of your home, and other benefits of working with our Asheville real estate firm.
2. List your property
Once you've decided on a real estate agent, you'll sign an agreement giving the agent exclusive rights to list your home, which acts as a binding contract between you and your agent.
Greybeard's goal of complete customer satisfaction gives you the ability to back out if you are unhappy for any reason.
3. Get a market analysis
- Your agent will help you determine the best price at which to list your home by conducting a comparative analysis.
- You will have the final say in pricing.
4. Marketing your home
5. Show your property
- At this point, you allow agents and prospective buyers to walk through your home.
- Greybeard works through a third-party company, ShowingTime, to coordinate showing times.
- You will get phone, text, or email confirmation of showings ahead of time and feedback about the showings afterward.
6. Wait for an Offer
As buyers submit offers to purchase your home, your agent will negotiate on your behalf until you receive an offer you are willing to accept.
You will close on the sale with the buyer, your agent and your attorney present.