The Ridge Camp is a summer camp facility in excellent condition. The property features:
- 12 cabins with covered porches - each cabin sleeps 8 (bunks included) with total capacity for 96
- 2 bathhouses (3 sinks/4 showers/3 toilets each)
- 3054sf main activity building with office, kitchen, storage, 4 half baths, and 1193sf of covered decks, including dining deck.
- All buildings are within a small area of the 83-acre parcel, leaving plenty of room for future expansion.
- Gravel road in good shape, with Jeep road access to the ridge for access to wilderness camping and hiking
- 83.15 acres
- Property adjoins over 4000 acres of watershed/conservation easement.
- Private well produces 60 gallons/minute.
Access is through the gated, upscale community of Laurel Ridge. Property is located just minutes from downtown Black Mountain and Interstate 40.