Founded originally in 1794, this historic church's current structure was built in 1964. The sanctuary seats approximately 300. Also included is a choir loft, fellowship hall and kitchen in the lower level. Handicapped accessible with an elevator. Some furniture and miscellaneous items are negotiable. Convenient location. Other permitted uses available. Cemetery does not convey. Parking on cemetery road is permissible. Parking available for over 100 cars.
DirectionsI-40 east to Exit 55. Left at exit to U.S. Highway 70. Right onto U.S. Highway 70 approximately 3.5 miles to left onto Riverwood Road to end of Riverwood to left onto Bee Tree Road. Follow to 372 on the left.